Timmyscape

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Initial Offering Timmyscape 50.0

The time has come for my thoughts and ponderings to get posted on cyberspace. I plan to blog on several different topics this summer (and in the future) and hope that a few bored/nerdy/intellectual/political souls read and comment on the things I have to say. Many of the subjects I will tackle will be based ideas encompassing neoliberalism, new urbanism, Christianity, etc. Some posts may be of your interest and others may not so feel free to read selectively. I look forward to be fact checked, ridiculed, and rhetorically slaughtered in your comments online and in-person so feel free to disagree with points or assumptions I'm making. The night is young, the weather is humid, and the writer is dehydrated...I need a drink.

2 Comments:

  • Heard about your web page. It's a little too deep for us. Oh well...we love you anyway!
    Grandma & Aunt Robin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • Glad to see a new face in the blogosphere! Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Brad V, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home