Timmyscape

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Brief Foreshadowing

Busy, busy, busy. Finals are getting in the way of everything.

First, I will wait to blog on the CFACT decision because it's precedent that what you write on the blogsphere is fair game for judicial evidence. Pete McCabe's willing to get anything on his hands to incriminate me. I will wait to blog about the decision.

Second, in response to many of people in ASM, I will be commenting more on SSFC and specifically on my budget principles.

Third, I will also be putting out a post during break (so soon) titled: Objective Christianity: Defending the Resurrection. Particular bloggers like to criticize the religion and all religions for that matter. I feel I can make a strong case for why it is objective to think Jesus did rise from the dead (and therefore some may conclude he is the son of God). I can't wait for responses.

Anyways, good luck on finals to all!!!

2 Comments:

  • "Particular bloggers like to criticize the religion and all religions for that matter."

    Hmm... who may you be referring to????

    But seriously, your upcoming post should be quite interesting...

    By Blogger Mark M, at 12:12 AM  

  • Haha..thanks.

    By Blogger Tim, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home